老外问你是工厂还是贸易公司?
首页 > 外贸知识 > 外贸人经常跟客户回复的关键词话术 > 老外问你是工厂还是贸易公司?

客户问你:Are you factory ortrading company?

别再傻傻选身份了。客户不是在查户口。他在判断--

1.钱会不会被多赚一层

2.质量出问题谁背锅

3.交期会不会失控

4.沟通是不是低效来回踢皮球


你回答错一句,客户心里已经把你归类成“风险项”



一:最 低级的两种回复

XWe are a trading company.

XWe are factory only.

问题不在真假。

问题在--你没有告诉他:

你怎么保证他的订单安全

客户要的是确定性,不是身份介绍。



二、正确思路:一句身份,一句掌控

情况一:你偏工厂

X别只说工厂


你可以这样说:

We manufacture in our own facility and handle export

orders with our in-house team.

我们在自己的工厂生产,出口订单由内部团队负责。

这里重点是:in-house。


再补一句:

This allows us to keep costs efficient and deliverypredictable.

这样可以保证成本合理、交期可控

你看,你不是在说“我是工厂”。你在说“我能控成本,能稳交期”


再给你两组能直接用的:

We produce the goods ourselves and coordinateshipping directly.

我们自己生产,并直接安排出货。

Production schedule is arranged based on reallcapacity, not estimation.

排产是根据真实产能,不是拍脑袋预估,



情况二:你是贸易/工贸结合

X重点不是解释你有没有厂


你可以这样说:

We cooperate with selected factories and manageproduction follow-up ourselves.

我们和筛选过的工厂合作,生产跟进由我们负责。


Every order is inspected before shipment by our team.

每一单出货前都由我们团队检验。


“by our team”很关键。

客户听到的是: 有人盯   不是甩单


再补一句:We assign a staff member to track each order untilshipment.

每个订单都有专人跟进到出货。


We confirm production details and packing beforeshipment to avoid mistakes.

出货前确认生产细节和包装,避免错误

这比说“wearereliable”有用十倍。




三、当你是贸易公司而客户倾向工厂

1、强调“专人对接”

你可以这样说:


We assign a dedicated account manager for each client

我们为每位客户安排专属对接人员。


You'll have one fixed contact person from inquiry toshipment.

从询盘到出货,都会由同一位专人跟进。


This avoids miscommunication and delay.

这样可以避免沟通错误和延误。


One team member will follow your order step by step.

会有专人全程跟进您的订单。


Any issue can be handled immediately.

任何问题都可以第 一时间处理


We respond within working hours on the same day.

工作时间内当天回复。


Urgent matters are handled with priority.

紧急事项优先处理。


2、强调“内部流程管理”


Each order goes through internal confirmation beforeproduction starts.

每个订单生产前都会做内部确认。


Specifications, packing and labeling are double-checked

规格、包装和标签都会二次确认。


We create a production schedule and monitor itweekly.

我们会制定生产计划,并每周跟踪进度。


Updates can be shared anytime upon request.

如有需要,可随时提供进度更新。


Before shipment, we confirm product details andarrange inspection.

出货前确认产品细节并安排检验。


We make sure everything matches your requirement.

确保所有细节符合您的要求。


3、把“服务感”说具体


Factories focus on manufacturing, while we focus oncoordination and follow-up.

工厂专注生产,我们专注协调和跟进。


We make sure communication stays smooth.

我们确保沟通顺畅。


if any adjustment is needed during production, wehandle it immediately.

生产中如需调整,我们会立即处理。


You don't need to chase the factory yourself.

您无需自己反复催工厂。


4、突出“问题有人负责”


If there is any quality concern, we take responsibilityand solve it directly.

如果出现质量问题,我们会直接负责并处理。


We won't shift responsibility to the factory.

不会把责任推给工厂


We stand between you and the factory to ensure smoothexecution.

我们站在您和工厂之间,确保执行顺畅。


Our job is to protect your order.

我们的工作是保障您的订单。


五、完整组合版(客户倾向工厂时直接发)


I understand you prefer to work with factories

我理解您更倾向直接工厂


We cooperate with selected long-term factories andassign a dedicated staff member to follow each order.

我们和长期合作工厂配合,并为每单安排专人跟进,


Production progress is monitored weekly, and inspectionis arranged before shipment.

生产进度每周跟踪,出货前安排检验


You don't need to coordinate with the factory directly-wehandle everything for you.

您无需自己协调工厂,我们会全程处理。


Our goal is to make your sourcing smooth andpredictable.

我们的目标是让您的采购更顺畅、更可控。